Thursday, September 5, 2013

Got No Expectations



 


A Foggy Friday Morning.
September 6,.2013

I Got No Expectations.

I  have been in a series of waterfalling adventure with few friends and most of the time with a company of a local guide. This time it will be with an organizer, Apo Sandawa, a mountaineering club.

I am excited but got no expectations because the adventure trek is different from my planned waterfalling in Imamaling, Magpet ( http://www.facebook.com/rinapadua ).

As of this time, Registration is going  on. I'm already within the site.

I got no prepared...Food, Tent and Whatever....

But my bag carries the following:


    1.My outdoor clothes which my children call it "my uniform" 2pcs black leggings,
       3black shirts,bandana, jacket
    2. Warmers ( blanket, socks, mittens, head cap)
    3. Plastic sheets
    4. Water Canteen , spoon & fork, 120ml food  container, aluminum cup
    5. trekking sandal
    6. Kikay Kit ( soap, tb & tp, wet wipes, pl, towel, face powder, lipstick, eye color)
    7. First Aid Kit (liniment oil, metropolol, concentrace mineral drops, power salt)
    8. Camera

   And my heart carry this prayer;

" I have risen this morning by Thy Grace, O Lord My God, and left my home trusting wholly in Thee and committing myself to Thy Care. Send down, then, upon me, out of the heaven of Thy Mercy, a blessing from the side, and enable me to return home safety even as Thou didst enable me to set out under Thy protection with my thoughts fixed steadfastly upon Thee.

There is no other God but Thee, the One, the Incomparable, the All-Knowing, the All Wise".---Baha'u'llah.










No comments:

Post a Comment