Friday, June 21, 2013

Edmaration etc. Visits Camp Bongolanon

Edmaration etc.934 likes · 18 talking about this
About
Edmaration #TownExplorer
DescriptionThe one-day town explorer. How far can I go in 1 day? 1,500+ towns in the Philippines, that's my mission! Watch out!

"How are you guys? I just hope I can post photos now but I can't seem to find a reliable internet connection here. Will visit a cave tomorrow in the town on #Kabacan, North Cotabato, Philippines. I am so excited for this. There are 3 caves according to the residents of this town and waterfalls too. then a cool natural lagoon with bluish water, plus a subterranean spring and ohh.. edible cave bats, I have just tasted those bats yesterday, tomorrow, I am going to see how they look like 


Regards,

the biggest mango fruit I have ever seen all my life is as large as my head. I found it in Mindanao, a lovely island teaming with great resources and diverse people. im so excited to post photos and share my stories. but for now ill savor first the mindanao countryside. my mindanao stories is now on the long queue of backlogs. well i will eat the giant mango later. i can only describe it on words for now. no photos yet due unreliable internet connection in this far away barrio where i am staying and im loving the sweet escape. feels like im hiding from the noise of the city 



When I started travelling, I was at the peak of my wedding business activities. That was also the time I read travel reviews and fallow bloggers. I find my passion reading personal blogs that practically describe their travels with sense of advocacy. Few became my friends on FB. I Like and Share their pages. Most of the time i just read the links and read comments.
Add caption

Till I finally met Edmaration etc.. I call him my Mr. Vigan blogger, his hometown.
I was grateful when he accepted my invitation to be his Makilala, Magpet, Kidapawan tour host. It was also very timely that the construction of my Kidapawan Homestay  for Backpackers is ready for occupancy. Proud to say he is our first guest.

Just one of Kidapawan's attraction where the sun perfectly rise.

Mr. Vigan with my son Mhalik @ New Israel EcoToursm Park
where the 2.2km  ZipLine ( The longest in Asia) can be experienced



my token of appreciation
one thing we have in common, we love coffee.



2 comments: