Friday, February 1, 2013

Sagada

Sagada's Landscape of Rock Formation 

view at Malboro Mountain

I am one of the travel blog readers who came to   Sagada  for adventure. Top on must "to do list" is spelunking. The popular Sumaguing Cave spelunking survival vanished my fear of  "underground world" and boosted my appreciation of rock formations. 

Sagada experience have so much to share. As I reviewed my image files, I got a lot of  rock landmark shots.

I remember vividly that this rock behind my back is located  in front a vulcanizing shop in a curve road approaching Sagada Weaving Center. A portion of this rock was fenced and served as  front door of a residential house. 

Add caption
Along the highway, standing singnages are prominent to guide tourist of where they are headed. Mark this point. The bus stops here not only to pick up passengers, you can also buy Sagada Oranges from a single stall stationed  at the corner of this street.









This view is approaching Sumaguing Cave. Close up shot will capture the famous Hanging coffins of Sagada.











The view in front of  my window room where I stayed two nights and two days. No other accommodation will guarantee you a perfect view of this rock formation landscape in Sagada.


Known as the small falls, Bokong Falls. A short trek is worth to complete any one's Sagada Adventure.













This will always remind me of  Sagada's Serenity. An image that will   make you grateful of its state,  and a healing place for the ones' seeking inner peace
Travel advisory regarding  its distance from urbanization does not mean cutting you off from on line connectivity. Its even free.
Sagada Pottery is a work of art. A legacy from their past. Each peace is a treasure of only few  can afford. You can pass by their pottery going Lake Danum.
As always, we" mountain people" live by our creed,.."take nothing but pictures,kill nothing but time, leave nothing but footprints".
Tracing my footprints back in the future, I hope this Pine Tree will continue to grow and  stand taller than me at top Malboro Mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment