Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Travel Tips & Spices (4)


Travel Tips & Spices
My Mt. Pulag Experience
an image from my naked eyes

Plan & Save  A hassle free travel can be planned but be sure to be ready for adversities. As I said previously, reading travel blogs will help you plan your itinerary. In planning, you have options on where to finally go and pursue your  trip. Just take time to decide. In making your decision, you can see the limitations of your expectation.
     Before planning my Mt. Pulag details, I have seen photos from bloggers that envied my adventurous mind. I have read sentimental reflections of how they survived Pulag and dreams of coming back. I have felt their joy of achievement. Just as every traveller, i have to give my self a reason of why I am going to Mt. Pulag.(http://mariamacrina.blogspot.com/2013/02/climb-every-mountain.html)

      Money matters when you travel. It is best to save for your travel. My six months daily savings cost me PhP55.00.


What's the Spice? I had my last 1k bill for my road fares from Baguio City to Kidapawan City when I decided to stop over Davao City for a family gathering, I was short of PhP150.00 and did not mind to borrow. I requested our shop cashier to send me money through LBC- Ulas for easy transaction. To my disgust, the teller did not honor my Identification Document to claim my PhP200.00 money transfer after I presented myself that I am just a mere mountaineer with limited money and time to provide the necessary identification he requires me to present. If airport authorities honored my NSO Birth Certificate why can't he, I can even support it with my son's Birth Certificate that bears my signature. I told the teller that  if I was able to trust their company to transfer thousands of pesos to my wedding supplier, why can't he trust me to claim my mere PhP200.00 for my transpo fare back home? Finally, he actuated as if he has given me a big favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment