Saturday, March 16, 2013

Cancelled Twice




Trip to TawiTawi March 14 - 18 2013, Cancelled
Trip to Aklan March 19- 23, Cancelled.

The first cancelled trip is more frustrating than the second one.

If I did pursue my Tawi-Tawi trip, I can cover the" repatriation" of our fellow Filipinos from Sabah. If I did, it could be historical for me.The trip was cancelled in the mercy of my travel agent,  they don't want me to pursue my tour trip in Tawi- Tawi. Anyhow, I got my second booking on October  this year.

The second cancellation , I have to decide. My son is graduating in elementary. It will be a family occasion.

I got a lot of opportunity today after all these cancellation.

But another opportunity I will be missing for the second time, my Mt. Matutum climb.
A friend mountaineer set his wedding at the peak of  Mt. Matutum, it was supposedly  historical for me as a wedding coordinator. I failed, and attended a funeral wake instead. After Aklan cancellation, I submitted  my intent to join the annual tree plating but an invitation for a course in iridology is set on the same day. Another conflict in schedule.

Well for a well planned trip, cancellation is  unexceptional.



No comments:

Post a Comment